Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University is looking for partners to participate in the projects Erasmus + Knowledge Alliances and Jean Monnet Networks in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy (EERES) in industry.
The project aims to develop an innovative, multidisciplinary training platform based on a transnational qualification framework that will significantly improve the knowledge and skills of engineers and specialists in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy (EERES) in industry. The project includes universities, small and medium-sized enterprises and partners from industrial associations from different sectors of industry who will jointly create EERES training programs and will implement them through an open innovation environment and jointly created an innovative, multidisciplinary training platform.
1. Identification of training needs:
– establish transnational cooperation between academia and SMEs in the EU and non-EU partners in order to meet the existing training needs in EERES;
– identify and quantify the need for engineering personnel in the field of EERES in industry in the EU to describe the current status quo situation;
2. Joint creation and implementation of innovations with stakeholders:
– define the qualification framework for open innovation and their joint creation, which will allow the development of EERES curricula;
3. Development of training materials:
– joint creation of EERES curricula (bachelor’s and master’s level) with participation of industrial enterprises and SMEs.
4. Development of an innovative, multidisciplinary learning platform:
– develop, implement and approve an innovative, multidisciplinary learning platform for energy efficiency and renewable energy in industry, where feedback from several stakeholders (scientists, students, industry) will be evaluated and included in the EERES curriculum as part of an open innovation approach and co-creation;
– to create a transnational platform for EERES programs related to the training and upgrading of engineering personnel in industry.
If you interested please send us to orlean2000@Form of the participant.your filled