We are looking for partners to join our project consortium in ICT-32-2017 Startup Europe & Innovation Radar Call for Proposals, which supports actions for helping established startups and prospective entrepreneurs to achieve market success & raise broader/global awareness of high potential innovators with specific targeted actions.
PARTNER SEARCH Form:
To make the process effective, we developed an online form. Please fill out the following PARTNER SEARCH form as completely as possible.
Partners needed from:
1) University / research institutions,
2) Chambers of commerce and industry,
3) Angel investors and venture capital (VC) firms,
4) Technology transfer and commercialization offices,
5) Tech entrepreneurs, high-growth startups with traction,
6) Business associations and business support networks,
7) Start-up centers, incubators, accelerators, technology parks,
8) Public and private entities offering business support services,
9) Other partners who like to contribute.
A budget of €10 million is available for Innovation Actions (IA) and a budget of €2 million will be available for the Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) projects for proposals covering the following themes:
1) Reinforcing ICT ecosystems for tech startups by interconnecting and creating new synergies between different startup hubs. Activities should focus on scaling-up of companies by connecting them with key relevant stakeholders such as tech entrepreneurs, mentors, corporates, angels, VC firms, designers, customers, media, investors and local authorities across different entrepreneurial ecosystems.
2) Facilitating financing and improving the liquidity for investments in fast growing ICT startups, increasing their chances for a successful exit.
3) Support services for innovators: Innovation radar initiative.
4) Establish a network of support centers for innovative researchers in order to turn the research results into marketable products and, preparing such innovators for success in the market place.
More information available at the CORDIS page.
We are ready to be your partner in the above mentioned H2020 Call or other related projects, calls for proposals, and business opportunities. Please contact us if you have any questions by sending an email to email@example.com or to info@TechStartupSchool.com
Zdroj: Taner Aktas, Techstartupschool